New Jersey Personal Injury, Family Law and Workers Compensation Attorney Advocates for You
Proudly serving clients throughout Newark and Essex County for more than 40 years
If you are the victim of a personal injury, in need of assistance with a workers compensation claim, or dealing with a stressful family law issue, it is vital to seek help from an experienced attorney willing to fight for you. My name is Melvin A. Jacobs, and for more than 40 years, I have been representing clients in Newark, New Jersey and throughout Essex County, in exactly these types of cases. From painful falls and auto accidents, to devastating divorce and child custody cases, I fight to get you the results you deserve. Don’t continue to be a victim — get the help you need today.
A seasoned attorney with a personal touch
Whenever you come to my Newark law office for assistance, you will receive:
- Experienced representation — With more than 40 years of experience practicing law, I can draw upon the countless cases from throughout my career to form a unique plan to resolve your problems. I can come up with creative solutions that other attorneys might not be able to discern.
- Personalized service — The foundation of any productive client-attorney relationship is communication, and when you come to me for assistance, we will be in continual touch about the specifics of your case. This will help ensure that no important detail gets left out along the way.
- Dedicated legal counsel — You will never be just another name on a case folder to me. I always take the time to thoroughly understand my client’s situation so that I can help them more effectively.
Areas of practice
I am committed to helping clients with their legal matters regarding:
- Personal injury — If you have been injured in a fall, an auto accident or another way because of someone else’s negligence, my experience with personal injury cases can help you get the compensation you deserve.
- Family law — If you are dealing with a painful divorce, a child custody matter or any other aspect of family law, I can guide you toward a positive resolution.
- Workers compensation — When an injury on the job prevents you from continuing with your career, I can ensure that you receive the workers compensation owed to you.
Contact an experienced New Jersey attorney today
If you are in need of assistance with a personal injury, family law or workers compensation case in Essex County, call my Newark, New Jersey office at 973-623-1127 or contact me online today to schedule a free consultation. For your convenience, my office is fluent in French, Spanish and Italian.